[TR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Brake fluids again

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:06:46 MDT 2020

Randall (and others), any experience with a solvent flush prior to bleeding
in the DOT5?  ISTR an isopropyl alcohol flush can do a better job of
evacuating residual DOT3 than a wet switch.  Makes sense, but I have no
hard data.

I'm in the process of planning for DOT3 to DOT5 conversion on my car, and
I'm leaning toward leaving the existing rubber seals in place.  If there
are ways to do this that are better than others, it would be good to know.

Don