[TR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Brake fluids again

Reihing, Randall S. Randall.Reihing at utoledo.edu
Thu Apr 16 09:47:43 MDT 2020

Thank you Terry, Dave and Joe for your kind responses. The plan has now become to convert to DOT 5 along with rebuilding the brake system. I have already installed a new clutch slave cylinder and waiting for a few more parts from Moss. Hoping they will not be down much longer.

Randall Reihing
1959 TR3A