[TR] Age of a Triumph owner ( light homor)

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:22:01 MDT 2020

Just some light humor.

My son just 3D printed me some bushes / spacers which I can use under the
front seats of my Stag. These are used to raise the seat a little to clear
the carpet. The 3D printer is borrowed. He asked me how many I need. I said
8 per car. I have two Stags, (1 running, 1 work in progress)  so I need
16.  I need another 8 for Stag no. 3 to which he said I'll never get Stag
no. 3 on the road. (stag no. 3 is a parts car) I mentioned there are 2 80+
year old Stag owners on  the Stag list I'm a mere 54 year old so in theory
I have at least 25 years to go to get it on the road.

Sujit

--
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California