[TR] LED tube florescent light replacements

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Apr 15 15:20:37 MDT 2020

Both the cheap single tube fixture from Menards ($20 on sale) and the double
tube fixtures I've been buying on Amazon ($200 for a case of 10) had no
trouble at all lighting up when they were probably around 20F.  (Overnight
low was 16F, but it had started to warm up outside before I got to the new
shop.)

However, one of the other cheap fixtures I bought (at Rural King IIRC) and
put in my brother-in-law's shed 2 or 3 years ago has failed already.  It
flashes on and off (like a fluorescent that can't get started) no matter
what the weather is.

-- Randall