[TR] LED tube florescent light replacements

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 12:47:41 MDT 2020

Another good thing Tony, no blinking in cold weather.

I converted my shop from 8’ fluorescents to linked pairs of dual LED($45ea at Lowe’s) they come with connections to chain them together.  Twice the light and no hum.

My only complaint is that one of them is blinking like a bad fluorescent, don’t know why, have swapped the LED out and the fixture still blinks.  It’s in the back so it doesn’t bother me.....much.

Bill

Stay Home, Wash Your Hands.

On Apr 15, 2020, at 1:36 PM, Tony Drews <tony at tonydrews.com> wrote:

How do they work in cold weather?  My fluorescent lights really really don't like the cold.

Regards, Tony Drews