[TR] LED tube florescent light replacements

jpaynepbr at cox.net jpaynepbr at cox.net
Wed Apr 15 12:22:39 MDT 2020

I looked into it and the price of the entire LED fixture was like $19/ea.  At the time, the T8 Tube LED was $12/ea.  The incremental added cost to update my whole shop was $90.

I did the calculation on the supposed lifespan of the fixture, and they were going to last something like 45 years.

Seemed like a good idea to simply replace them for the $