[TR] TR3 (split) steering box rebuild questions

Art McEwen amcewen2 at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 14 10:02:15 MDT 2020

Finally pulled the box out, 2 questions have come up:

1) The steering system parts diagram shows 1 rubber bushing (they call it a bearing) but Moss & TRF both list 2 as required. Where does the 2nd one go? part # 209423 or 525-020

2) Does anybody know where I can buy a hand reamer as shown in Macy's instructions pages? My go-to store for 1-off tools (Princess Auto/Harbor Freight) doesn't list them and I haven't found that size on amazon either.
https://macysgarage.com/stg-box-3.htm

Thanks,

Art.