[TR] Ordering vinyl for restoration

loumetelko at aol.com loumetelko at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 17:49:32 MDT 2020

In a message dated 4/12/2020 5:51:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, trhouse at columbus.rr.com writes:

how much vinyl should be ordered to do the interior of a TR2-3including material for seats tonneau top hood stick cover  and side curtains

Tom:When Larry Learn did the completely bare interior of my TR2, I sent the entire car with 6 yards of Geranium leather for the seats and door capping, 6 yards of vinyl for the top, side curtains, hood stick cover and tonneau, and six yards of vinyl for the dash, inside doors, seat backs and rear area.
Larry returned a box of cuttings but it appeared he used most of all 18 yards.
I share your pain at the loss of Joe Richards.
Lou MetelkoAuburn, Indiana