[TR] Sir Stirling Moss RIP

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Sun Apr 12 05:32:54 MDT 2020

Today we wake up the sad news that Sir Stirling Moss has died.

Sir Stirling Moss, the much-loved and respected racing driver, has died at the age of 90 after a long illness.

Moss is survived by his third wife Susie and two children. "He died as he lived, looking wonderful," Lady Moss told Mail Online on Sunday.