[TR] Lightening a TR flywheel

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sat Apr 11 11:54:04 MDT 2020

I did similar.  When I rebuilt my engine I went with the 87.5 big bore (why they make an 87, and 87.5 I don't know)  a TR4A head, skinny fan belt with billet pulleys and harmonic balancer pulley and alternator, wizard aluminum radiator with electric fan, along with the 9.2 lb flywheel, so with that many mods it's not easy determine the single most difference, but it does "scoot".  I think John Linney's the best testimonial because I believe that was the single thing he did at the time, so he can actually compare the before and after of the lightened flywheel.

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE