[TR] Lightening a TR flywheel

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Fri Apr 10 20:32:27 MDT 2020

I went with this one from British Parts Northwest on my 1960 TR3, and unfortunately they are out of stock. But I really like it.  Stock is 31-31 lbs, this one is 9.2.  I really don't notice any difference starting off, but I definitely notice how much quicker it revs up.  Also going with this flywheel I upgrade to TR6 clutch, pressure plate and I think throwout bearing too.

https://www.bpnorthwest.com/alloy-light-flywheel-tr2-tr3-tr4-tr4a.html

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE