[TR] Lightening a TR flywheel

notakitcar at yahoo.com notakitcar at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 20:06:03 MDT 2020

Thanks John, what is the weight of you flywheel?Bill

Sent from Yahoo for iPhone

On Friday, April 10, 2020, 8:53 PM, John Linney <john at linneyweb.com> wrote:

I have a Bastuck lightened wheel. The engine idles nicely around 900 rpm - so needs a bit more revs than with stock. You also need to stoke a few more revs to move off smoothly, but is much more responsive and ‘sports car’ feeling. I would definitely do it again.

Sent from my iPad