[TR] Bolts: This is nuts!

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:32:21 MDT 2020

Random comments on this topic.

1st, love the old tractors, like old Triumphs, honest, simple machinery.

2nd, our local Ace Hardware is offering curbside pickup too.  Might be
worth checking out

3rd, I have a lifetime's worth of amateur mechanic/handyman's worth of
fasteners, and even organized them better recently, still seem to always
have to run to the hardware store in the middle of a project.  Luckily for
me a couple options, both less than 2 miles away.

Greg Lemon
TR250