[TR] Bolts: This is nuts!

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 13:37:42 MDT 2020

I've actually got one of each (more or less).  Deere "styled" A I inherited
from my Mom

And an actual, made-in-Coventry Ferguson with the Standard engine  (Ignore
the stickers and colors, a bad previous restoration attempt)

On the nuts & bolts issue, I don't mind buying a box to get just a few.
Might never need another one, but sometimes I find a use.  And every trip to
the store I can save is a win as far as I'm concerned.  Especially since
it's over 30 miles from where the tractors are, to the nearest decent
hardware store.

-- Randall