[TR] Sir Stirling..very nice video

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 07:49:13 MDT 2020

Never got to see Stirling race, but did see him take a parade lap at the
Goodwood Revival in 2015 as a passenger of Ross Brawn, who now owns the
Ferrari 250 GT SWB Moss won in three times, including the 1960 Goodwood
TT.  He's one of the greatest.

Apologies for the poorly framed photo, but it's the one with the best view
in the cabin, showing driver and passenger.