[TR] Buggers. I give up!

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 16:46:43 MDT 2020

This should be easy, since I've done it before, but...it's been 15 years.

I replaced the stock steering wheel with a MotoLita and their adapter kit.  In fact, my dash and cockpit looks pretty much like they show on page 67 of their TR3 Glove Box Companion.

I know I put them on the car, because...well...they're on the car.

I can't for the life of me remember how they went on, hence how to get the friggin' thing off so's to swap out the control head when the new one comes in.

Anybody remember?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS58667
New Hampshire