[TR] TR2 master cylinder

John Deluca john-marie at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 3 13:46:22 MDT 2020

I can not get fluid to move from the clutch side of the Lockheed master cylinder on my TR2.  Brake side bled fine.  MC was rebuilt by PO.  I’ve been through it twice trying to find the problem.  The MC is on the bench, disassembled again.  It was assembled correctly, the pistons depress and return, all holes/lines are open,  rubber is new, fit is snug, cylinders have been honed, clean Dot 5 fluid, line to clutch slave is clear.  Am completely unable to get any fluid out of the cylinder.  The piston does move full travel when trying to bleed.  Any suggestions on how to get the fluid moving will be most appreciated.
John DeLuca

Sent from my iPad