[TR] Shop pests

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:05:47 MDT 2020

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 6:19 PM bill beecher <notakitcar at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Help!!! I now have squirrels in the shop.  Way up in the ridge, about 16’
> in the air, they are thinking a making their home in the wall that
> separates the shop and the barn.
>
> Short of some .22 bird shot has anyone a suggestion to run them out?   I
> could probably spray something up there.

WE live in a cedar house, which to a squirrel is a combination of cotton
candy and crack.  They can't get enough of the end of my house.  Twice a
year during nesting season, we spray the end of the house with this stuff:
https://www.amazon.com/Ortho-Repellent-1-Gallon-Groundhog-Herbivore/dp/B009QAPT24/ref=sr_1_4
  It has proven remarkably effective for us.  Has a bit of a tang, but not
as bad as you might think.  You wouldn't have to reapply it nearly as often
indoors.

Jeff Scarbrough
Acrae Sciuridae, Ga.