[TR] '3a - Bronte and distributor

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Sep 15 19:48:08 MDT 2019

I bought that dizzy for my Land Rover, never a problem.   Don’t know why shipping would be high.
Bill B

Sent from my IBM 8088

On Sep 15, 2019, at 8:18 PM, David Templeton <davidt at opentext.com> wrote:

Evening all

The ‘3a went to Bronte today.   😊  She took third in class.  Not bad, not bad at all for her.  Did get caught in a major downpour on the way home.  No side curtains and the first time in at least 25yrs her seeing rain.  I now know where the water come in to cool off my legs LOL

One of the items to hunt down on my list is a replacement dizzy.  I have been looking, Moss one are $$$ 😝  Now BPNW has this one, https://www.bpnorthwest.com/distributor-25d4-new.html  it seems like a reasonable price for a points based dizzy.  The shipping is a killer 😝 Anyone found another source for these?

David Templeton
59 tr3a
74 spitfire
<70425851_10156279395781960_135106528532234240_o.jpg>
** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http://www.team.net/archive