[TR] rope trick thingy

Glenn A. Merrell controls at freelanceconsulting.net
Tue Sep 3 16:26:38 MDT 2019

Stag and TR7 heads are no longer an issue.

There are cylinder head tools available that lift off even the most corroded heads off a Stag or TR7 engine in 30 minutes or less with no damage, actually taking more time to install and remove the tool than it takes to  lifting the head.  That is the first and last tool to use, all other methods are rendered obsolete and typically damage something else in the process.

Use of the tool is free excepting you pay round trip shipping of the tool and replace anything you lose or break on the tool.

Cheers!

Glenn Merrell

aka StagByTriumph Garage (now on FaceBook)

Remember, “the BEST trophies are: Miles on the Odometer; Stone chips in the paint; and DEAD BUGS on the windscreen … with the occasional smell of manure!”