[TR] Robert

Robert Rochlin rrochlin at comcast.net
Fri Sep 6 17:47:06 MDT 2019

Hi Paul,
	I used a highly recommended automotive machine shop, J&M Machine in Southborough MA.  All I had to do was tell them what I wanted done and they did the calculations and executed the machining. They did the block, rods, pistons, bearings, decked the block  and valves.  They were not cheap, but having a new engine go south is a lot more expensive.
	Best,
	Bob