[TR] [6pack] Lucas PI

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Tue Sep 3 06:06:28 MDT 2019

Hi, Raymond

Great to hear from you again but the generous accolade is I feel perhaps a little misplaced?

I somehow dropped off the 6Pack email list some years back and periodically received the odd message and it seems some who I remember from the older(?) triumphs at autox had migrated, so thought I’d better tag along too.

I’m now entirely Triumph-less as I live in the middle of a very old English town in a house that was built long before the days of the car. No garage or chance of obtaining one in which to keep a classic car and I’ve now reached a stage in life where getting my hands filthy and crawling around under an old car for pleasure has very limited appeal. Good food, good wine and the company of interesting ladies of a similar age has far more appeal and come 9.00pm, it’s getting near my bedtime😊

Keep the posts coming. I read them all.

Cheers, Jonmac