[TR] Aluminum head?

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 20:38:40 MDT 2019

On the manifold, not much concern about loosening the liners when you take
the manifold off, manifold shouldn't be stuck with all the nuts off, a
little leverage or soft pop with a lead hammer should take it right off.

Your main concern RE the liners popping loose is turning the engine,
pulling the head off or jockeying it around shouldn't loosen them up,
friction from rings on liner sliding up might.

Greg Lemon
TR250