[TR] Aluminum head?

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 19:53:58 MDT 2019

I believe the aluminum head marketed by Moss and developed through the
cooperation and financial capital of the TR Register (UK) Spares
Development Fund has been pretty successful.  At least in terms of numbers
sold it has, and I've not heard of any inherent issues with it.

Not for everyone, of course, but for those who are interested this is an
option.

Don
Saint Louis MO
1962 TR3B