[TR] Triple Weber Carbs on a TR6

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Sun Sep 1 08:46:56 MDT 2019

Try Australia! A lot of Triumph saloons built there with the 2500 engine used a triple stromberg setup. Not sure if the same applied to the 2000 engine a la GT6. Several Triumph groups in Oz on bookface and other feeds.

Jonmac

Whenever I feel the need for exercise, experience has shown me it is better to lie down until the feeling goes away. WINSTON CHURCHILL