[TR] Floor Jack

Rochlin Robert rrochlin at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 06:43:02 MDT 2019

	I’ve had a 3 ton HF aluminum jack for about 2 years. It really is much easier than my steel jacks to muscle around and, on sale, it was really reasonable.  It seems that the chief criticism for all of the HF jacks in the rating is that the seals fail, sometimes almost immediately, and there are no rebuild kits or replacement seals available.  My guess is that if the seals seat correctly when new the HF jacks are pretty reliable.
	Best,
	Bob