[TR] Floor Jack

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 08:02:58 MDT 2019

On 10/27/19 9:37 PM, Wbeech at flash.net wrote:
> Terry,
> Are you talking about the little blue aluminum jack?  I have three of
> them, perfect fit under the TR3.   You can catch the on sale for about
> $60.
> Bill

Yes, the blue one. But I wouldn't call it little, but I guess size is
what you are used to. Though I think the blue aluminum jacks come in a
couple sizes.
> Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......BWS
TeriAnn drinks PG Tips tea, slightly sweet with milk....MMMMM

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*