[TR] And then there's this....

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 20:21:33 MDT 2019

On 10/27/19 7:10 PM, TERRY SMITH wrote:
> https://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/d/charlton-1958-triumph-tr3/6991904666.html
>

> I'm wondering.  What's the price that's worth it for a complete
> restoration.  Body looks (relatively) rust free, though can't see the
> frame itself. Thoughts?

Maybe worth half that price if there isn't a lot of rust. That car has
been run into the dirt and put away wet. The body work & paint alone
would be about $10K+. It needs a completely new interior and probably a
complete rebuild of the engine. Unless rebuilding a car is your favorite
past time hobby, You can purchase a really nice example for less than
the asking price + restoration costs.

TeriAnn

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*