[TR] Subject: Re: Pain job for 1972 TR6

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Mon Oct 14 07:27:13 MDT 2019

Hi, Bill,

Old English White is a name and shade originating with BMC - Austin, Morris, MG, Riley and Wolseley. It has/had overtones of cream. This side of pond (in U.K.) everyone selling a white classic car of any make, always refers to it as being OEW. Don’t know why but it’s become a generic. Glad the paint code list helped. It’s all out there - you just have to throw a large net, use lots of different search criteria and just drill.

Cheers, Jonmac

Whenever I feel the need for exercise, experience has shown me it is better to lie down until the feeling goes away. WINSTON CHURCHILL