[TR] LED Dash lights

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Tue Oct 8 14:29:59 MDT 2019

that price is nuts!!???? buy directly from sencart.com?????? Look for Lionel
E10 bulbs???? (screw base)?? dig around for bayonet bases

the last time I bought bulbs, it was something like $2.69 for two
bulbs!???? just checked...price is up to a whopping?? $2.99 for two bulbs

Even big honking 30 '5050' style led 1157 assy's are only <$6.50?? I've
had mine in all my LBCs for nearly?? 10 years now without one ever dieing

I bought red, green, blue and white, all at once.?? green in my Spit
gauges, white under the dash (foot well, boot etc) red im my MGB (sorry)
 ?? the rest just to play with

hopefully this pic comes through.... all colors lit up compared to a
stock bulb

led light comparison

nfi...just a happy customer that I stumbled on this source for LED bulbs
of all types.

ptegler