[TR] Paint job for 1972 TR6

Allen Hess allen.k.hess at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 17:50:42 MDT 2019

Do you belong to a club (Delaware Valley Triumphs)? Ask other members. Not knowing what “Philadelphia area” encompasses here are a few.

Motor Car Garage in Maple Shade NJ. They have a TR6 in progress:
https://www.motorcar-garage.com/gallery/1972-triumph-tr6/

Further afield north, there is Ragtops and Roadsters in Perkasie, PA.
Triumph Rescue in Bally, PA and K&T Vintage Sportscars in Bethlehem, PA. They all do concours restorations.

If you’re looking to do the engine compartment, that could entail a lot of hours disassembly and reassembly. Engine out (?), radiator, brakes, lines, wiring etc.
You say that the paint is not that bad, maybe a professional detailing would be an option. Not a $200 job done in a day but a really concours sort of job.

Allen