[TR] Crank shaft bearings,1965 TR4A

Joel E. Justin j_bar_j at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 12:51:12 MDT 2019

Why would you want to rebuild an engine with an old, out-of-round crankshaft? The machine shop work to get it polished/ground and the block line-bored doesn't cost much and gives you good piece of mind that your rebuilt engine will last.

Specifically on bearings, I've used the King tri-metal bearings on all my rebuilds and have been happy with them. But they were all used on polished (and balanced) cranks and line-bored blocks.

Joel...