[TR] Paint job for 1972 TR6

Chad triumph74tr6 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 07:15:55 MDT 2019

 Absolutely agree.  Maaco can spray paint ...... usually do a pretty good job of it.  Prep work is key, though, and that is where they suffer.  If you are capable do the prep yourself.  We did that on my son's Dodge Magnum Wagon..... Maaco painted it with their top quality paint and 3 coats clear for about $1200.  It came out great.  We cut and buffed it at home.  We would have spent close to that on paint anyhow..
Chad in Tulsa