[TR] TR4A motor mount direction

Allen Hess allen.k.hess at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 12:32:24 MST 2019

All the illustrations I’ve seen, the open side is up. Two other things come to mind if the open side is down: as the mount ages and compresses the metal U may be banging on the frame. Second, they sometimes break, the metal and bolt is no longer bonded to the rubber and nut and bolt are pretty well stuck. Getting a tool on the open side plate to keep it from turning will be next to impossible. I broke the round mounts many years ago and it was a very long day trying to hold the round disc and unscrew the stubborn nut

Allen