[TR] Pneumatic paint gun

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sun Nov 10 18:06:16 MST 2019

I’m not home right now to check the brand, coming back from sports bar after watching the Packer game, but I think mine is the Husky brand from Home Depot. I haven’t tried painting a car but I did paint my utility trailer and it turned out great. Definitely get something to can practice on, once you get the hang of it it’s pretty easy and you should be happy with the results. Similar to painting a house most of the time,  labor and good results is all in the preparation.

Rye

Sent from my iPhone