[TR] 61 TR3A Question Brakes

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Nov 6 13:08:15 MST 2019

Hopefully you got it.  I initially thought I had crushed a brake line but turned out to be in the MC.
Bill

Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......BWS

> On Nov 6, 2019, at 1:54 PM, Jim Henningsen <trguy75 at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Bill.  The front tires were locked via brakes.  It has always been dragging a little even before the new MC, but never locked up.  After going to get a cup of coffee, when I returned, the front wheels spun.  Weird.  After removing the whole brake union assembly (PITA), I removed the spring and screw in the restrictor valve.  Will reinstall and test.  If still happens, I'll check the MC rod.
Jim