[TR] TR4A speedometer cable

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Nov 2 17:06:29 MDT 2019

 The later cars (eg TR6) used a right-angle drive that directs the speedometer cable up over the top of the transmission and the non-OD cable is plenty long for this application.  When they relocated the parking brake to the drive shaft tunnel they eliminated the passage for the straight cable and the right-angle drive fits (tightly) inside the transmission cover.  The drive looks like this:

Cheers

Dave