[TR] More on tires. And time. And entropy. And inertia.

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Fri May 31 15:37:25 MDT 2019

The thread on TR3 tires got me thinking.  A fire was lit under my lazy
ass, and I am motivated to get back on the track, and the road.  Sitting
in the garage is a squaretail Spit that was a driver many years ago.
Needed clutch work, which actually got done.  What didn't get done is
bolting the gearbox back in, etc. So part of the new plan involves
getting it back together and running again.  The ultimate goal is to get
the Killer Spitfire back on track and have me drive it in a Kastner Cup
race.  More on that later.  Well, more on that as time goes along I plan
to share my progress and shamelessly seek encouragement and support from
whomever.  The website http://teamfatracing.com should chronicle my
progress, but at the moment it is a snapshot of The Fat Chance Garage
page from 15 or so years ago.

Anyway, what are some currently available, decent tires in 185/60-13?

mjb.