[TR] For those interested

David Templeton davidt at opentext.com
Mon May 20 20:05:52 MDT 2019

No kidding it is different 😊  the models you mention but also my spitfire.

Learning to drive on this car 😊  first gear no synchro and straight cut….

Not as tight turning radius

Just talking today with someone about here and he mentioned how low to the ground she is.  I said it really is a street legal go-kart 😊