[TR] [EXTERNAL] - Re: Hi-torq starter

David Templeton davidt at opentext.com
Sun May 19 18:00:31 MDT 2019

So I just installed a high torque starter from Ted at TS Import.  The easiest way to check ( since it changed around 50K it seems, this line up with your knowledge Randall? ).  Remove the starter and look for the mounting bolt for the ring.  I got lucky and one of the bolts was right there 😊.  Otherwise need to turn the motor.

I can say I am so convinced about this purchase, spins the motor 4x faster and cranks forever.  Something you need when trying to first start 😊

David