[TR] clutch issue

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sun May 19 08:50:23 MDT 2019

I went through many years of never having this problems, but recently have
have several instances.  The one that is suggest as fool proof is starting
the car in gear if you can and running around on off throttle quickly until
it pops.  I never tried it for variety of reasons.  If you had a big open
parking lot you could use, guess it would be ok.

My BMW 2002 I bought with a stuck clutch didn't respond to anything and I
ended up pulling the tranny.  By the time I had muscled it out to drop it
the clutch disk just dropped out.

My TR250 has done it a couple times now after winter storage, and has been
pretty easy to pop.

Greg Lemon