[TR] HORN BUTTON

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Tue May 14 19:27:21 MDT 2019

I assume this is for the TR6 ?. My 1974 TR6 horn push has a single sprung bar about 1 inch long on the side of the horn push assembly that retains it inside the hub of the steering wheel. I have to depress the bar slightly to get the horn into the hub. The wide rubber ring is just a trim piece.

Stan