[TR] [NET] Battery

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Sun May 5 17:19:15 MDT 2019

I have not used an optima battery.  I think a normal battery is fine for our cars.

I get well over 5 years of life from my normal flooded batteries. I use Interstate brand (I am not sure if the brand actually makes much difference... I think the amount of lead in the plates is the important factor: heavier and thicker is longer lived?)

And I have been lead to understand that you need to be a little careful about charging current for the optima batteries.

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine