[TR] Wondering if anyone living close to the Mexico border get their Triumphs worked on in Mexico?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 13:27:35 MDT 2019

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 5:07 AM JOE CURRY <spitlist at cox.net> wrote:of

> I live about 50 miles from Nogales and I would never even think of driving
> any of my cars across the border.

I agree - if your car gets stolen in Mexico you can pretty much forget
about it - even if you know where it is, even if it is listed for sale on
Craigslist.

On the other hand, if you are looking to have Latinos do body work and
paint you need hardly cross the border - so of our finest craftsmen in
Southern Arizona are of Mexican origin.

Geo