[TR] What is the knock?

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 23:03:52 MDT 2019

Just for giggles, pull your rocker arm assembly then the push rods. Roll
the push rods on a flat surface to see if one might be bent. Also look
closely at the cups to see if one might be cracked. I always like to
check the cheapest/easiest to R&R parts to replace first. Sounds like a
single cylinder.

Second I would drop the pan, check rod bearing torque. If that is good,
take a look at each lower rod bearing.

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*