[TR] 2 problems -'73 TR-6

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 14:23:16 MDT 2019

Hi gang,

I'll start with the newest first.  The brake pedal seems a bit soft and will
go down slowly to a point.   Car seems to stop OK, fluid level is not going
down.  I don't hear hissing from the booster.  Could it be time to rebuild
the (replaced) master cylinder?

The second problem is hard to describe.   The engine will run fine until it
gets to near operating temperature, usually.  Then  it seems like it runs on
only two cylinders.  Pulling out the choke helps and fluttering the gas
pedal to finally get the engine to rev up seems to stop it.  Once going at
speed it does not usually revert to the odd running.    What is the wisdom
of the collective to which I have been assimilated?

Thanks,

Ron L