[TR] oil

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Mon Jun 17 15:43:44 MDT 2019

Last I bought from Amazon was 23.99 for a case of 6, $3.99ea, bought two
cases and some other doodad to get the free shipping.  That was April, now I
don't see anything less than $34 for a case.  Still better than $6.50 at the
local FLAPS in our town.   Then there's the guy that wants $14.37 for 1
quart!!!

Bill