[TR] [EXTERNAL] - Puzzled by simple things. Looking for guidance

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Fri Jun 14 16:48:33 MDT 2019

On 6/14/2019 4:40 PM, Randall wrote:
> Puzzled by simple things. Looking for guidance The Lucas name has been
> sliced and diced so many times that I don't think the current company
> (whoever they are) has anything in common with the original, beyond
> owning the right to use those 5 letters in that order.

They, indeed, are greatly diversified.  They even have an aircraft
manufacturing division of some sort, and an engineering consulting group
inside that division.  They were contracted to a parent company for
which I worked a couple of decades plus ago, and they were nitwits.  And
expensive nitwits at that.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....