[TR] Propshaft

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 00:27:27 MDT 2019

Hello Bill. The cv jointed one sounds good but as u mention once the boot
splits and grit gets in ur left to get another shaft. I'm hoping my one of
my kids takes the stag and works on it so I may opt for the uj type so a
replacement uj will be much cheaper.

 I recall Rimmer Bros bought Rover 3500 sdi parts out of India. The car was
called Standard 2000 out there. They where partial knock down kits I think.
But used a Japanese engine and under powered