[TR] TR 250K

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Wed Jun 12 19:28:33 MDT 2019

yep, Ted can chat ... his video library from 'back in the day' is a
blast to watch ...even more so when Dorothy just fed you, and Ted is
personally narrating late into the night. The only down side was waking
up to 6" of snow on the ground at his house.

Kas signed the inside of my bonnet at Road Atlanta 2012... was the same
evening Mike did his write-up on FIS6. wow time flies, that was 7 years
ago already!
Somewhere I've got a shot of me sitting in the 250 at Lime Rock. a VERY
beautiful automobile

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler